4. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party.
5. GfG does not solicit and/or force you to donate. Donations made by you shall be deemed to have been made voluntarily. GfG requests you to read our objects, campaigns, and projects before you donate. You acknowledge and agree that donations made by you shall always arise from your legitimate source of funds. GfG has the right and discretion to refund your donation. Please note that GfG shall use your donation amount only for a charitable purpose, however, GfG has the discretion to decide the usage of your donation amount for any type of charitable purpose. Please read our Donation Refund Policy carefully before you donate. You should take care of all your personal information, credit card, debit card and banking details while donating through the payment platform provided by the Website. Any issues or errors – for example, amount debited from your bank account and not received by GfG - will be resolved by the payment gateway provider.
6. GfG takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk, and GfG shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content.
7. All contents displayed on the Website, including images, logos, write-ups, videos, audio clips, are the property of GfG, and GfG owns all intellectual property rights to all contents displayed on the Website, including images, logos, videos, audio clips.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the Website, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. GfG reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the Website at its discretion without prior notice.
10. The Website, the content on the Website, are provided "e;as is"e; without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is also no warranty by GfG that the Website will be free of any computer viruses.
11. In no event shall GfG be liable to you for any losses, damages, special, consequential, or other damages, any loss of profits arising out of your use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this Website or linked websites if any.
12. The Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. GfG expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update the Website or any of the contents on the Website.
13. GfG does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the contents, or the reliability of any write-up, expression, advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed on the Website. You acknowledge that reliance on any such write-up, expression, advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall be at your sole risk.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold GfG harmless, including its directors, employees, and representatives from and against any claim, cost, expense, judgement, or other loss relating to your use of the Website in any manner.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Pune.