Charitable Contribution (INR)

60 lacs

Charitable Contribution (INR)

Children Educated

4000+

Children Educated

Volunteers Involved

1500+

Volunteers Involved

Trees Planted

3000+

Trees Planted

It is the little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

100% transparency on your donation with a downloadable receipt for tax exemption sent right to your email inbox.

Small acts of kindness are worth more than grand intentions

Use your skills to help marginalized communities and unlock a certificate on completion.

Donate for a Cause

Sports for Excellence

71,551
8% Raised
Goal : 950,000
Assisting Children From Underserved Communities Access Sports for All-Round Development

E-Sakshar

57,343
10% Raised
Goal : 595,000
Promoting Digital Literacy and Cyber Security Awareness Among Marginalized Children, Women and Men
Our Story
About GfG

In 2018, Giving for Good (GFG) was founded as a philanthropic initiative by iResearch Services Pvt. Ltd. Since then, we have dedicated ourselves to uplifting the weaker, and often overlooked, populations in our society. We aim to educate young minds, develop our communities, and leave behind a legacy of improved capabilities. By selecting activities and projects that work to solve issues like discrimination and destitution, we help keep the profits earned by iResearch in the communities it thrives in. Our crowdfunding technique helps us collect the funds we need to help communities where they need it the most.

Our Story

100% Transparency on Your Donation

We understand the importance of knowing how your money is spent. We value your faith in us as much as we value your contribution. That is why we deliver 100% transparency for all donations and activities. When you donate, 97.64% of your money goes directly to the projects that focus on childhood education and environmental development. The remaining 2.36% is collected as a fee by Razorpay, the gateway that processes your transaction. Thanks to our diligent volunteers and local partners, we can share updates about how your money is being used. We back up our work with real receipts sent directly to your email inbox.

The Goodness Journal

https://givingforgood.org/Founder stories - Giving for Good Foundation

Empowering Children Since the Age of 22 - Here's Saurabh Taneja's Inspiring Story!

Mahatma Gandhi once said, "Be the change you wish to see in this world". I have held on to that quote all my life and I ...
Read More
https://givingforgood.org/Digital literacy for Indian women

How E-Sakshar Unlocked Career Opportunities for Meenakshi!

“In life, I’d never gotten the chance to have the education I wanted – I started working in college to support my ...
Read More
https://givingforgood.org/real stories of impact - The Goodness Journal

From Battling Depression to Mentoring 60,000 Students, This 27-Year-Old From Maharashtra Is Transforming Lives!

Even the darkest of tunnels lead to the warmth and strength of the sunlight. I wouldn’t be where I am if it weren't fo...
Read More
https://givingforgood.org/The Sole Warriors

Shining at Sixteen! Here’s How Sia Godika Is Helping Thousands, One ‘Sole’ at a Time

Imagine having to walk barefoot in the scorching heat with nothing to protect your feet from the fiery concrete. Accordi...
Read More
https://givingforgood.org/Padman of Bengal - Giving for Good Foundation

Meet the Pad-man of Bengal, Sobhan Mukherjee

Many important issues that need to be addressed are often buried under the stigma of societal marginalization. Be it acc...
Read More
https://givingforgood.org/Giving for Good Foundation

Free Education for the Unempowered? Uddeshya Sachan’s Initiative Is Winning Hearts!

The only way to move forward in this ever-changing world is with the weapon of education. A quality education creates an...
Read More

The Goodness Club

  • Thrilled to support this campaign and improve access to promising career opportunities.

    DS
    Devang Shah
    INR 25000 donated
  • Signed up for a monthly donation subscription to help children learn and fulfil their dreams.

    KM
    Kamaljit Matharu
    INR 1000 donated
  • GfG is doing some great work to help children through it's football campaign!

    A
    Anonymous
    INR 1000 donated
  • Happy to donate to Giving for Good Foundation. It feels good to give back!

    PP
    Pushkar Pandey
    INR 5000 donated
  • Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference. I am starting my giving journey with monthly GfG Donation.

    US
    Uzair Siddiqui
    INR 500 donated
  • GFG inspires our society to listen and respond to the needs of underprivileged children. I’m proud to be a GFG donor and helping them change the world

    VP
    Vaidehi Pathak
    INR 500 donated

Join our incredible club of donors and start making a difference in a child’s life today!

  • International CSR Excellence Awards 2021
  • CSR Excellence Award
  • Best Newcomer to CSR
  • Best Environment Friendly Project